A TSF development unit under the UN's Force Operation Test and Evaluation Command at Yukon Base in Alaska, USA. As part of Project PROMINENCE, they serve as both the parent unit for the Phoenix Initiative and the XFJ Program. It is a truly multi-national unit, with members from at least eight different countries.
MembersEdit*Flight Commander: Lieutenant Ibrahim Doğulu (former Argos-1, Argos Leader)
- 2nd Lieutenant Yuuya Bridges (Argos-1)
- 2nd Lieutenant Tarisa Manandal (Argos-2)
- 2nd Lieutenant Valerio Giacosa (Argos-3)
- 2nd Lieutenant Stella Bremer (Argos-4)
- Maintenance Crew: Sergeant Vincent Lowell
- Development Chief: Lieutenant Takamura Yui (White Fang-1)
TSFs of Argos Test FlightEdit
- Argos possesses both existing Active Eagle units.
- Argos initially operated a single Shiranui Second Phase 1, which was later upgraded into the XFJ-01a Shiranui Second Phase 2. A second Shiranui Second was later built, and utilized by Tarisa Manandal.
- Argos initially possessed two Strike Eagles as chaser and filler TSFs for the flight. Yuuya Bridges' own F-15E was added to the count when he joined the test flight.
- The Type-00F under Argos' command belongs solely to Takamura Yui.
- The Fubuki was briefly used as a training unit to allow Yuuya to acquaint himself with the characteristics of Japanese TSFs.
- Argos Test Flight shares the same names as the city of Argos, one of the oldest cities in Europe.
- The flight's emblem, which spells "Argus", is technically correct, as "Argus" is the Latinized spelling of "Argos".