A TSF manufacturer for the USA.
- Originally developed by Grunnan, the F-14 is now joint property of Northrock Grunnan.
- Originally developed by Grunnan, with Sufoni in charge of local modifications, the F-14AN3 is now joint property of Northrock Grunnan.
- Joint development with NASA, the X-29 was built by Grunnan, and became Northrock Grunnan property after the merger.
- Northrock Grunnan's proposed YF-23 variant for the US Navy to replace their F-14s. It was never built.
- The corporation is a reference to the real-world Northrop Grumman.